Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Babylock EA-605

I finally got the manual for my Babylock..... Also I go some needles for it. Which is great. I have had it for 4 months I think, and have not been able to actually Serge anything. It kept on breaking needles, so I thought that I needed to get the correct needle in it. They just happened to have the manual for it as well so I should be set, right. Not so much, after reading through the manual a couple of times, I thought I should try to re-thread it. Well, that went great. Then I thought that I should put in the needles and try it out. The first needle went down in a couple of seconds....... So I redid it and checked clearance of all the little parts... Well the second needle lasted a min or so, but broke in the same spot. I went through the threading of that needle over again, and put in a new needle. I then used the manual thing to try it out going very slow as to check over everything. Which worked for about 15 min.... Then it broke. I gave up. I am giving up on solving this by myself. I am going to find someone who knows what they are doing and am going to ask them for help. But I got on the sewing machine and it was great got half way done with a bag type thing.....

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey I just bought the same machine and I am having a problem with the rear needle breakingl. I was wondering if you ever solved your problem and also if you could tell me from where you ended up ordering your replacement needles.