Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2007

Cupcakes

Cupcakes are where it is at lately. I have jumped on this bandwagon. Last month it was making cocktail infused cupcakes this month it is using inspiration from the convenience store. In the last week it has been the hostess cupcake. I am enamored with it.... But I am trying to make it a little healthier. Including whole wheat flour, yogurt and less sugar. They turned out great on the first run. Beso decided that he liked the smell, went counter surfing and got about 20 little cupcakes. I would be very worried considering there is a good amount of chocolate in them. But he is a chocolate addict. He loves the smell, and I am guessing that he loves the taste. If I want to make anything with chocolate I need to keep it under lock and key in our house. But he is alright. I then thought that maybe he is needs treats that go along with his tastes. So I got some carob and am going to make some dog treats. I am hoping that I can make some cute looking ones for him... I am going to attempt cupcake looking dog treats. Maybe it will work out. I will put up pics when they are done.

No comments: