Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2007

Nina Simone


I am so impressed with this artist. I love Etsy for being so there.... It's like going to a really good street fair and not having to look at all the weird stuff.... I also have a love for Nina Simone... She is one of the best artists of all time. Her voice is mesmerizing. So it put the two together and looked up Nina on Etsy and only saw a couple things, nothing that I was that impressed with. I then looked up art work.. Paintings, pictures and such. I noticed this one store that had great paintings of Johnny Cash. There were also other pictures of old soul guys. I thought what if this guy or gal did a pic of Nina? So I wrote a note and asked if they had ever thought of it and if so I would buy one... He or she wrote back saying it was a good idea. So I have been going back every couple of wks to look for anything Nina. And today I saw my picture. It is Nina..... It is Great. And I decided to buy a monkey he was selling too, because he was cute.
I have to say that I am soo stoked...

No comments: